Testosterone Boosting Vs Testosterone Replacement Therapy What to Choose.Testosterone is the primary male hormone, which plays key role in the development of male reproductive organs. It also promotes secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass and the growth of body hair. Insufficient levels of testosterone in men may lead to abnormalities including weakness and bone loss.
Testosterone deficiency involves the decline in serum testosterone levels in men, which results in depression, low libido, erectile dysfunction, low ejaculation volume, impaired memory and poor concentration. It has been observed that testosterone levels gradually decrease as men age due to which it is most prevalent in men above 40-50 years of age. When men start diagnosing this problem, they look for solutions to this problem in the form of testosterone boosters or replacement therapy.
Natural testosterone boosting supplements simply induce the body to produce more testosterone. On the other hand, testosterone replacement therapy has been created in a laboratory environment and is prescribed by physicians to try and counter a number of health-related issues. Testosterone replacement therapy is the pumping of actual testosterone into the body.
TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
Testosterone replacement therapy is available in a number of forms, all of which are designed to improve the testosterone levels:
- Injections and Implants involve testosterone being injected directly into the muscles, or implanted in the form of pellets within the soft tissue. The body slowly absorbs the testosterone into the bloodstream.
- Mouth Patch is a tablet that sticks to the upper gums above the incisors. It is applied twice a day and continuously releases testosterone into the bloodstream through the oral tissues.
- Skin Patch is worn on the arm of the upper body and is applied once daily.
- Testosterone replacement therapy can also come in the form of a gel. This gel is absolved directly through the skin when it is applied once a day. This gel pumps testosterone into the body in intermittent stages, usually dictated by the prescribing physician.
Benefits of testosterone replacement therapy
The benefits of testosterone replacement therapy are different in different kinds of men. Some men don’t even notice any improvement. Overall, the benefits of this therapy include:
- Improved energy levels
- Enhanced sex drive
- A better quality of erections
- The extra testosterone is bound to assist in increasing bone density, muscle mass and insulin sensitivity
- Improvement in the mood
Testosterone replacement therapy comes with a number of serious side-effects. Typical side-effects include:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: Abnormal prostate growing as a result of the stimulation of testosterone
- Urinary tube rupture: Abnormal prostate growth squeezing of the tube carrying the urine, disrupting urinary flow
- Prostate cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Erythrocytosis: Abnormal increase in a red blood cell count, causing the blood to become thicker and more prone to clotting
- Cognitive heart failure: This condition has been observed in many patients after undergoing testosterone replacement therapy
The main reason testosterone replacement therapy causes so many problems is you are literally injecting synthetic testosterone into your body. In other words, you are ingesting a substance that is not natural (and actually harmful) on a regular basis.
NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING SUPPLEMENTS
The body’s testosterone production can be positively impacted by certain nutrients including, zinc aspartate, calcium and fenugreek. Testosterone Boosting Vs Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Natural testosterone supplements are created from these natural ingredients, which include bio active components that target the mechanism synthesising testosterone naturally inside body. They provide a safe and natural way to boost testosterone levels without the potential of increasing prostate cancer risk.
Benefits of natural testosterone supplements
You can expect to experience following benefits by consuming testosterone boosters:
- Incredible energy levels
- Enhanced libido
- Firmer erections
- An increased ability to maintain concentration
- More drive
- Less body fat
- Much improved lean muscle mass
The major benefit of using a natural testosterone supplement is that you would not expose yourself to some of the potentially dangerous side-effects associated with testosterone replacement therapy.
The only downfall associated with testosterone booster is that you may not experience any benefit but you will not develop any complication after using testosterone booster, which always develop in case of using testosterone replacement therapy.
If testosterone supplements don’t contain any testosterone, then how are they able to produce results?
Effective testosterone boosters work because they contain natural ingredients that stimulate the body to produce its own testosterone. This is the key because the synthetic testosterone is what causes all of the side effects. Testosterone Boosting Vs Testosterone Replacement Therapy. The body does not recognise synthetic testosterone, so it responds negatively to it. However, if you can get your body to produce testosterone on its own, then you will be able to prevent the body from having a negative reaction to it. Now, your body will be able to properly utilise all of the testosterone that is being produced along with all the benefits.
Taking natural testosterone boosters solves all four of the problems associated with testosterone replacement therapy.
- First, testosterone supplements are comparatively inexpensive.
- Second, these supplements contain all natural ingredients and thereby stimulate the body to produce testosterone in a natural way.
- Third, since your body is producing testosterone on its own in a natural way, you will not experience any of the side effects that come with injecting synthetic testosterone (testosterone replacement therapy).
- Fourth, the testosterone being produced is natural and recognized by your body, therefore allowing your body to actually utilize it. Your body will only fully utilize testosterone if it was produced within the body rather than directly ingested.
Chemforce is a natural and promising dietary supplement comprising Furosap® (fenugreek seed extract) as a major ingredient which is patented and clinically proven to manage testosterone deficiency. It is reported to improve sperm count, sperm morphology and has a protective effect on male reproductive system.
As Chemforce increases testosterone levels inside body, it also contributes to the increase in sexual functions and it increases unbound free testosterone levels, which improves muscle mass, fat loss, strength and endurance.